“ENERGY FOR ALL”
The World Energy Focus Annual 2015 – Download Now: FREE.
Some of the highlights in this 2015-2016 issue:
- “Embracing the new frontiers of energy” by Ahmet Davutoğlu, Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey
- “Paris climate summit: What we need from the energy sector” by Christiana Figueres, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- “Energy Sector to COP21: Produce an agreement, keep it simple, keep it measurable” by Francois Austin, Oliver Wyman
- “Egypt and Jordan> Supporting Renewables, being supported by renewables” by Riccardo Puliti, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
PLUS interviews with:
- Naomi Hirose, Tokyo Electric Power Company “We aim to become the world’s safest nuclear operator”
- Commissioner Elham Ibrahim, African Union “There is a clear need for African Countries to connect their national electricity grids”
- Kirill Komarov, Rosatom “Globally there are no alternatives that can replace nuclear power”
- Anita Marangoly George, World Bank, “There is a silent global energy transformation going on”
- A feature “Smarter, not stronger: How to make energy infrastructure more resilient to extreme weather”.